Students are often thinking about the classes they should be taking and activities they should be involved in as early as 8th or 9th grade. This package is meant to help get a jump start on thinking about college and give students a starting point to head in the right direction.
- In depth one-on-one counseling with student and parent to see what educational goals students have, learning styles they are comfortable with and potential career goals
- Assessments to see which career paths may be a good fit for the student
- Information for test prep for the SAT or ACT
- Begin the process of building a college list
- Begin the process of planning college visits
- Review of academic transcripts and goals to set
- Review of extra-curricular activities and suggestions for building a resume